• All

    Furabid Capsule Mga 100Mg

    Furabid Capsule: Furabid 100 mg has been updated to permit dosage twice a day. There are two types of nitrofurantoin in each Furabid capsule. 25% of the dose is dissolved and absorbed macrocrystal nitrofurantoin much less rapidly than the shape of the microcrystalline. The other 75% are monohydrate nitro-furantoin, thinly separated and incorporated in a powder mixture which forms a gel from which the active ingredient is phased out (controlled release) when it is exposed to gastric and intestinal juices. To maximize bioavailability and gastrointestinal tolerance, Furabid should ideally be taken with fruit, milk or yogurt. Take 2 Furabid capsules a day, 1 a morning and 1 an evening (1…